Prospecting with Market Insights, One Seamless Work-flow
Market Insights is specific to data set(s) purchased by your organization and integrated into the application. Market data shows you the provider referral patterns in your territory as well as their order volume. This information is generated from commercial and Medicare patient claims data. Additional data sets viewable in the market data include; Provider patient payer mix breakdowns. Access to this information takes the heavy lifting out of finding and pre-qualifying high value referral sources.
Market Insight is most powerful when combined with Trella Health Edge CRM and an EHR integration. However, Market Insight, as a stand-alone option is a powerful resource designed to increase referral quality based on the data set(s) purchased, enabling the user to streamline prospecting efforts.
Interactive Provider Volume Map
Quality referral sources in your provisioned territory (user specific) are indicated on the Market Insights page map using clusters that represent provider density. A list view for easy access to the right level of information is available below the territory map. This list view corresponds with the territory/cluster you are taping into.
The cluster is based on the geography of the data set and drives the content in the list view. Color variations of the clusters plus numbers inside the cluster indicate saturation of providers.
Organizations that have purchased Market Insights for more than 3 states will see a state level drop down in their account.
It is recommended that you focus your prospecting efforts, one state at a time. Use the filters in the data table to drill down to your specifications.
When you initially arrive on the Market Insights page, the information displayed will be very high-level.
Click into a large cluster to reveal clustered provider data with a more specific geographical location.
- Users that have access to more than one data set can use the filter to choose which data set they wish to focus on.
- At the County level, providers and organizations locations are represented by smaller clusters.
- At the Zip code level, providers and organizations locations are represented by the map pins.
- Hyperlinks are always available in the corresponding table for quick access to the details page of any provider you choose to take a closer look at.
Market data list view
Information you can easily filter on:
- Book of Business - Y=show me my accounts in my BoB/ N=I'm prospecting, don't show me accounts in my BoB
- Specialty Type
- Zip Code
- Order Rank/Diagnosis Rank
- Payer Mix
The Market Insights list view is driven by the geographical selection in the cluster map. Quickly view organizations or providers at the national, state, county or zip code level. To view all information the screen scrolls left to right.
To help you quickly target the best referral sources for your organization each column is sortable. Filters are also available to create specific targets.
Start by sorting the "Order Rank" column- remember the higher the rank, the higher the number of orders this provider currently orders.
Creating custom filters can help you quickly view the same criteria again in the future. Filters can be deleted as needed.
Once filter criteria or sorting criteria have been entered and you are happy with the list-
- Click “Save new filter”
- Enter the filter name and save. Note: if you have access to more than one data set, filters are saved and related only to the data set you are viewing
- The new filter will appear in the drop-down menu for quick access in the future.
- Deleting and editing filters can be done at any time if your targets change.
Click on a Provider to view that Provider’s complete address, Dataset Codes, Referral Share (if available), & Payer Mix (if selected by your organization)
If this looks like a potential referral source, add them to your Book of Business by adding them as a Contact.
- You are now an owner of this Contact
- Create a note outlining the details you uncovered
- Schedule an Event to visit this office and begin building a relationship
The Book of Business icon is now present on this provider indicating ownership.
In just a few minutes you can prospect for potential referral sources, and begin the pre-qualification process, add them to your Book of Business, document relevant notes and begin to determine next steps.
From the information available you can put together a compelling story and have a valuable reason to speak with a provider.
Trella Health Edge provides you with valuable information you can use to develop a meaningful relationship with the contacts of your choosing.
Additional Tutorials available: