Trella Health issues updates to our mobile application to improve security and performance, address bugs, and add features. In order for the application to work consistently, we encourage users to always keep their application up to date by turning on the auto-update feature on your iPhone or iPad.
To turn on auto-update on an iOS device:
- From the Home screen of your device, tap the Settings app (icon displayed above).
- In the Settings app, scroll down to iTunes & App Store, then tap to select it.
- Tap the switch in the Updates row to turn on auto-update (putting the slider to the right).
- Tap Settings in the top left corner to return to the main menu.
- Press the Home button to exit the Settings app and return to the home screen.
The applications on your device should now update automatically, keeping them up-to-date and running smoothly.
Notes: Some updates may require a wifi connection, due to file size (100 MB or larger). Some devices will always require wifi for updates, as the option to download updates over cellular (and use data from the cellular plan) may be turned off. This setting is just below the Updates switch shown above in the Settings app.