Whether you are maintaining relationships or building new relationships with high volume prospects, planning out your week is foundational for success.
There are two kinds of Activities: To Dos and Events
- A To-Do does not require a start or end time. Its an activity that doesn't need to be done on a specific day and time. It can be saved with or with out a due time.
- An Event does require a start and an end time; think of an Event like a traditional meeting.
When you schedule an activity from the BoB, the contacts name will automatically be added to the contact field of the activity. The contacts name will display as a link on the activity in your calendar.
- Add the activity title, include the contact and/or facility for a visual on your calendar.
- If you've already accomplished this activity, you can mark it complete.
- Select the type of Activity- activity types are client defined.
This video walks through creation of a To Do with Dr. Brown on Thursday the 16 @ 4:00:
To learn more about creating activities, please watch - Activities Tips & Tricks.