Trella Health issues updates to our mobile application to improve security and performance, address bugs, and add features. In order for the application to work consistently, we encourage users to always keep their application up to date by turning on the auto-update feature on your Android phone or tablet.
To turn on auto-update on an Android device:
- From the Home screen of your device, tap the Play Store app (icon shown above).
- Tap on the Menu icon in the Google Play search text box.
- Scroll down the menu and select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Auto-update apps.
- In the pop-up, tap Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only. We recommend this setting so that users don't incur data charges for updating the application, as well as for faster download speeds.
The applications on your device, including the Trella Health Edge app, should now update automatically, keeping them up-to-date and running smoothly.