This introduction is meant to orient you with the Trella Health Edge application. Before diving into the application this guide will start by defining some key terminology.
Throughout the day a marketer will visit accounts to speak with referral sources - doctors, nurses, and their teams - either at scheduled or unscheduled events. In Trella Health Edge we refer to these 3 things as:
- Facilities- the physical places (clinics, medical centers, hospitals)
- Contacts- the people you meet with at the various facilities (providers, RNs, PAs, case managers)
- Activities - the visit or sales calls
A marketer, or sales rep, typically has a list of multiple facilities and referral sources they are responsible for nurturing. This is referred to as your Book of Business.
Over the course of the Marketer Quick Start Guide series, users will be guided through:
- Functions & Terminology
- Building Your Book of Business
- Building "Accounts" by Associating Contacts & Facilities
- Creating Activities (meetings or sales calls) to build their calendar, either with one-time events or events that recur on a regular basis (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Adding Notes to document the why of an activity, and the outcome of an activity. This documentation is attached to the contacts and facilities linked to your activities, thus providing historical notes for future reference
- Putting Trella Health Edge mobile to work in the field, applying the same processes to notate and complete events Edge Mobile Overview
To get the most out of the Marketer Quick Start Guide, It is recommended that you read/watch the above articles in the order listed.
Welcome to Trella Health!
Please sign in to leave a comment.