We know that your time is valuable, and is best spent out in the field. If you've ever thought, "I wish Edge would just know when I do something so that I can just add my notes!" then this feature is the one for you!
Included in this article:
How Do I Create the Activity:
Simply click on the contact you want from your book of business, and either call, text, or email them. After you take an action for a contact, click on activities and you will see the activity in your calendar.
Lastly, you can click on the event and edit both the start and end times of the event whenever you find convenient.
Things to note:
- Only actions made from the Facility or Contact record are recorded as events
- Records must be up to date for Auto-Generated activities to connect properly and trigger
- A phone number must be entered on the record in Edge
- An email must be entered on the record in Edge
- The Activity Type is set to your company’s default type when the event is initially created, but can be edited later
- Events are timestamped for when the action (call, email, or text) occurs
- If you mark an event as Completed for an auto-generated event, then the next attempt to call, email, or text will create a new event
- If you mark an event as Not Completed, then the event time stamp will be replaced with the most recent attempt
Ready to try this feature out in your Mobile app? Follow the quick steps below to enable Auto-Generated Activities today!
Enabling Auto-Generated Activities
The first thing you will need to do is give your Trella Health Edge App the permission to create auto generated events.
- Log into Trella Health Edge mobile app
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left side of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and tab Settings
Tap the slide bar for Auto-Generate Events
- Mobile device has to be set up to make phone calls
- Mobile device has to be set up with emailing services
- Feature must be enabled by individual users within their mobile app
- Must be on app version 4.5.1 on iPhone and Android