Activities play an important role in building your business
Activities serve several purposes. Besides acting as a calendar of events to keep you organized and focused, activities can also help you get credit for the work you are putting in to your referral sources, and provide information that can be used to measure the value a referral source. Return on Investment (ROI) is measured by reviewing the effort you put into referral sources compared to the number and type of referrals received. Documenting activities properly and timely ensures more concise information, and helps you value providers accurately.
Trella Health Edge has designed Activities to conform to your natural workflow. Activities can be created in either the web application or mobile app ensuring you can add, edit, document, & complete activities anytime, anywhere quickly and easily.
On your Mobile phone, you can easily add an Activity from the Activity tab using the + sign in the upper right corner of your screen. If your already on the Contact, use the ellipses button (three dots), upper right corner to add an Activity.
Note: You can use Trella Health Edge mobile app on your tablet
Types of Activities
Events are scheduled Activity types that have a specific date, start and end time.
- Single Events
- Recurring Events
- Completed Events- Activities/Events are not always planned!
Activity types are client defined. Do you sometimes wonder what you spend your time doing? Would you like to know? Reporting on activities will show you what type of quality encounter's you've been having and with whom.
A ToDo’s can be thought of as a "task". Activities you want to complete, activities on your "to do list". Example, you need to follow up with a practice to review documentation requirements for orders. It needs to be done this week, by Friday.
- Trella Health CRM allows you to schedule a To Do with an activity name, and activity type but does not require a due date or a due time.
- You may add a Due time if you want to complete a To Do by a certain day and time.
- A Due date or Time is not Required for a To Do
- To Do's, like Events, can be completed at the time they are created
A quick snapshot of your activities is available on the home page when you log in.
The Activities module is a calendar list view of the activities you have scheduled, both Activities & To Do's without a due date. Find incomplete activities quickly by using the Filter.
- Overdue activities display with a red time giving you a quick heads up you may be late.
- Completed activities have a Green completed data/time stamp.
Important Note: Whether you are on the mobile app or web application:
Always use the Contact and Facility fields when adding a contact or facility to an Activity. This ensures the activity is linked to the Contact and/or Facility correctly.
- Click into the Contact, Facility, or User field
- Select from the list that appears
- The entity you selected appears in the field you clicked into
Activities and Documentation Go Hand in Hand!
Why are you creating an activity to go see a specific provider? Make sure you document what you are intending to accomplish with this visit. When the visit is complete, document the outcome.
It doesn't matter where you are in your workflow, Trella Health Edge was built to support documentation. You may add notes to an Activity at the time of creation or completion.
- Use the ellipsis (three dots), upper right corner on the Activity to Add Note.
- After you've added a note, click the ellipsis again to create a Follow Up Activity!
Note: Contacts and Facilities are always represented with a BLUE link, simply click on the contact or facility you want to add a note to and document your visit.
Knowledge is the key to success. Make your documentation worth reading!
Please sign in to leave a comment.