Success is built on a solid foundation. Integrating a new tool into your daily routine is never easy. There never seems to be enough time to accomplish all the things on your to do list as it is... It's an age old story. Time to re-frame how you look at CRM's.
Trella Health Edge is designed for the post-acute marketer.
One Application - One Source of Knowledge - One Tool That Will Enable You to Be:
- Efficient through-out the day
- On top of your business
One tool that, if utilized correctly, will give you back what matters most, time.
Step 1. Build your Book of Business (BoB)
You can build your Book of Business from the Web application by using the Market Insight tab (if your organization purchased market data) and/or the Accounts tab.
From Your Accounts
Accounts Tab - Find the contacts currently sending you orders, that you are building/maintaining a relationship with and add them to your Book of Business.
- Click on the contact or facility
- Click Manage Book of Business
- Select a name(s) from the list that becomes available
- Click Submit
From Market Insight - If purchased by your organization
The Market Insight list view is driven by the geographical selection in the heat map and the data set selected. Quickly view organizations or providers at the national, state, county or zip code level. To view all information the screen scrolls left to right as well as up and down.
To help you quickly target the best referral sources for your organization each column is sortable and searchable. Creating custom filters can help you quickly view the same criteria again in the future.
Market Insight Tab- Select the Dataset you wish to review
- Click on a Provider to view that Provider’s complete address, Dataset Codes, Referral Share, & Payer Mix (if selected by your organization).
- From the referral share you can clearly see what organization this provider is sending their referrals to.
- If any of these organizations are in your territory- you can click on the link and see what providers send orders to them.
- This information can be used to fully understand the market in your territory and help you craft a strategy to gain and maintain market share.
- Click on the provider
- Click Manage Book of Business
- Select a name(s) from the list that becomes available (see screen shot above)
You can also add contacts to your Book of Business from your mobile device from the Contact & Facilities tab. You can manually add a contact or facility to your Book of Business by clicking the + sign.
Note: the Accounts Tab & Market Insight tabs are not available on the mobile application.
From Contacts & Facilities - Contacts are providers and facilities that have come over with your EHR integration.
Why are they my Contacts?
- You are attached to them via Orders in your EHR
- They are contacts/facilities in your EHR that are located in your defined territory
Click on the the ellipses (three dots) upper right corner of the Contact Details page
Click Add to Book of Business
Step 2. Build Out Your Calendar, Activities
- Create Events / To Do’s
- Single / Recurring
- Reinforce & build business relationships
- From Web or Mobile
From your Book of Business, select providers and facilities you need to visit this week, and/or for weeks to come.
Build out your Calendar/Activities On Mobile:
Note: On Web or Mobile, always make sure you are creating activities with a contact/facility link in the Contact/Facility fields of the Activity. Whether you schedule an activity from the BoB or from the Activity module this will ensure your documentation is attached to the contact or facility correctly.
Things to remember:
- You can create an Event or a To Do
- Use the Contact / Facility fields in the invite
- Activities can be edited and deleted
- Complete activities!
- Document your visits!
To get help you fully understand the Trella Health Edge application, the Marketer Quick Start Guide is highly recommended.