Having the ability to Manage your accounts is crucial to maintaining a healthy business. The Accounts page gives you the ability to manage your accounts quickly and easily.
The video below has been created to help you understand how you are able to manage your Book of Business from the Accounts page, or the following documentation will walk you through the same information.
Manage Account Functionality
The number of accounts you currently have on your accounts page will be displayed on the upper left-hand corner under Accounts.
Note: the "Source" of the accounts displayed in the below screenshot, are either sourced from market data or are user created, this is why the "Orders" column does show any data.
Once I select one or multiple accounts to manage, the number of accounts display will shift to the right and an "Actions" button will appear in its place
Click on the Actions drop-down arrow to reveal the action functionality available
In this example, I'm going to Remove this account from my Book of Business
- Once I select the -Remove option a list of my team members, including myself, will pop into view
- Because I'm a manager in this account I have the ability to manage my direct reports as well as my own Book of business
- If you are not a manager, only your name will appear
- I select my name to remove this account from my Book of Business
- Click Apply to complete the action
To Assign an account to myself, add the account to my Book of Business, I follow the same steps as above by choosing the Assign option from the Actions drop-down.
Duplicates may exist in your account for various reasons:
- Duplicates exist in your electronic health record database
- A record was manually created by a user that already existed in your Trella Health account
- A physician was added to your account via an integration, plus added via Market Insight
Select two or more accounts you wish to merge
Click on the Actions drop down and select Merge
The Merge form will appear
I'm not going to cover the merge form in this document before you attempt to merge accounts
Before you attempt to merge accounts please review Trella Health Edge Merge Functionality