If a contact or facility does not exist on the Accounts or Market Insight pages to be assigned to a Book of Business, it can be manually added on the web or on the mobile app. Below are instructions for adding a new contact or facility in the Trella Health Edge mobile application.
Best Practice: It is suggested that users search for the contact or facility prior to creating a new record from scratch to help reduce the possibility of creating duplicate records.
To create a new contact or facility on the Android or iOS Trella Health Edge app, follow these steps:
• Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
• In the menu, tap on Book of Business, Contacts or Facilities.
• Tapping the + icon in the top right will allow the creation of a new contact or facility record.
Note: On the Book of Business page, the currently selected record type will be created when tapping the + icon. In the above screenshot, a new Contact would be created. To create a new Facility, tap on Facilities before tapping +. Similarly, tapping on the Contacts page or the Facilities page from the menu will only allow you to create a record of that type.
• The New Contact or New Facility page will display, allowing you to enter all of the appropriate information for the new contact or facility.
Note: Required fields have a red bar along the left edge of the text field, as illustrated above. Once text is entered in those required fields, the red bar will turn black to continue to indicate that the fields are required. The Save option will not be available until required fields are populated.
• Once satisfied with the data entered, tap Save in the top right corner of the screen.