Edge Dashboards provide a high level view of activities and orders (with an integration) for your account.
They can provide helpful benchmarks for marketers with the aide of ratings to ensure that the team is spending time with the right contacts and facilities.
Dashboards are a permission based feature that is initially given to managers, however additional team members may benefit from the information as well. Please reach out to Client Support if you'd like to enable Dashboards for your team.
All Edge accounts will have an Activities tab that will provide visualizations on the active marketers. The activities tab will break down how the team has been organizing their time.
The activities type is based on those that were selected during onboarding with Trella Health, therefore your activity types may differ from the images below.
- If an activity has not been marked as completed, then it will not be counted within this dashboard. Both To-Do's and Events are counted in these totals.
- Only Activity Types that have been used will be displayed. Types with no associated will not appear as having 0 activities.
- Completed Activities by Activity Type - Last 90 days provides you a holistic view of where the team is spending their time in terms of the activities they are scheduling and completing. This lists all activities created by a marketer with a "Start Date" within the last 30 days.
- Completed vs Incomplete Activities by Marketer - Last 30 days shows how often marketers are completing the activities they schedule on their calendars.
- Completed Activities by Marketer by Type - Last 90 days breaks down those completed activities into activity types for each marketer. You can ensure that your marketers are performing and completing the appropriate activity types.
- Completed Activities by Contact Rating - Last 30 days breaks down the completed activities by contact ratings. The contact ratings are based on what was selected during the time of Edge account set up, so your contact ratings may differ from the image below. If you do not rate contacts, then "Unrated" will display as the whole of completed activities. However, contact ratings can provide you with helpful information on where your team may need to spend more or less time based on rating.
- Completed Activities by Facility Rating - Last 30 days breaks down the amount of completed activities for each rating helping to determine if the team's time is well spent based on your ratings. Again, the facility ratings are based on what was selected during Edge account set up and if you are not using facility ratings, the pie chart will display "Unrated" as a whole for completed activities.
If you utilize an EHR system that integrates with Trella Health Edge, your dashboard will have a second tab called Orders. This particular tab will give you a holistic view of order trends, physicians and facilities that send the most orders, the types of orders, and which rep and branch are receiving the those orders.
- Total Orders - Last 12 Months breaks down the total orders received per month over the last 12 rolling months.
- Total Orders - All Time trends the order totals over the last several years if you have allowed the integration with Edge to give historical data.
- Orders by Order Owner - 6 Months trends the orders received by each marketer. The marketers are listed to the right and each bar is color coded by marketer.
- Total Orders by Order Owner - 6 Months trends the order totals of the last six months by marketer to provide snap shots of which marketers are receiving the most orders.
- Orders by Top 20 Referring Physicians - 6 Months provides the order count for each of your top 20 referring physicians broken down by month with a total order column to the far right (click the graph and scroll to the left to reach the total column)
- Orders by Top 10 Referring Facilities - 6 Months is similar to the referring physicians. This graph showcases the top referring facilities, the orders per month, and the total orders (click the graph and scroll to the left to reach the total column).
- Orders by Top 10 Order Classifications - 90 days provides a view into the order types that are received the most over the last 3 months
- Orders by Order Status - 6 Months is based on the order statuses that are unique to your account, but can inform you on which orders have been fulfilled, stopped, on-hold, etc.
- Order by Branch - 6 Months trends the total number of orders each of your branches has received in the last six months.
- Total Orders by Branch by Month trends the total orders over the last six months by each branch.
Please visit our Filtering Dashboards article to learn how to dive deeper into the data.