Looking for more practical advice on how to gauge understanding of Trella Health concepts? We've got you covered! Use the examples below as a baseline to ensure each user can navigate the system with ease.
- These are just samples, of course - your internal team can decide to accelerate the counts (5 contacts attached instead of one) or assign multiple tasks if they are related or otherwise simple.
- Managers and Admins are often the same person wearing multiple hats! We know how that goes. If you'd like a more comprehensive list for system configuration please head over to our Admin Checklist as well!
Sales Rep Core Competencies
- Rep must log in to web and/or mobile app once per day
- Rep must attach a Contact to a Facility
- Rep must enter an event series in the calendar
- Rep must enter a specific call type in the calendar
- Rep must confirm they are on the latest version of the mobile app by sending a screenshot of their mobile About page to their manager
- Rep must locate the Contacting Support article in the Help Center and bookmark it in web
- Rep must use search functions in web to fill in key fields for Accounts and Contacts (address/missing demographic information)
- Rep must invite their manager to an activity
- Rep must rate an “A” Facility and Contact
- Rep must have a fully completed event in their calendar by EOW (“fully” completed: associations made, notes added, marked as completed)
- Rep must run the activity and notes reports for last week, export and email to their manager
- Rep must locate and watch the Introduction to Market Insights webinar in the Help Center
- Rep must identify and Assign Ownership of a prospective Facility or Contact using Market Insights
- Rep must save and schedule a Notes for Date Range = Next Two Weeks
Manager Core Competencies
- Manager must confirm they can reset a password by sending a screenshot of the reset password button (in a Rep’s profile) to their Admin
- Manager must merge a duplicate Facility or Contact (use search to identify duplicates)
- Manager must identify Facilities and Contacts not assigned to a Rep
- Manager must save and schedule the Activities and Notes reports for their team, for Date Range = Last Two Weeks
- Manager must confirm they can coach to calendaring process by identifying potential calendaring gaps in the Activities report
- Manager must identify a Group Practice in their area by searching Facilities by Address and/or telephone number and merging
- Manager must locate and watch the Introduction to Market Insights webinar in the Help Center
Please sign in to leave a comment.