The Trella Health Edge CRM application provides users with the ability to track different activities that occur within a user's day. The activities can be further customized using different Activity Types. This article walks an administrator through how to create new activity types.
Adding Activity Types:
1. Log into Trella Health Edge on the web
2. Click on Admin on the left side navigation.
3. Once the page appears, click the "Client Defined List"
4. A list of options will appear. Click on the Activity Type.
5. To add a new event type, enter the new option in the text box.
6. Click Add.
- You have the ability to edit any of the previous event type by click edit listed beside any of the pre-existing options.
- You can also select an default activity type by using the check box.