We know that getting started with a new software platform is often a difficult undertaking - there's lots to learn and not enough time to learn it. We're here to help!
Whether you're a brand-new admin or one that just wants to make sure that they're familiar with the system, the checklist below defines the needs, or Core Competencies, within the Admin Role. If you find that there are pieces within the checklist that you're not familiar with, reach out to your dedicated Account Manager for a strategy session today!
- Asking for Help
- Help Center navigation
- Contacting Trella Health Support
- Account Manager: Review tickets, open projects, strategies, etc.
- Fundamentals of Market Data *if market data package is purchased
- Strategy: How to determine market footprint
- Strategy: Identifying high value referral sources
- System set up/basics/maintenance
- Integration details *if integration package is purchased
- How to maintain and ensure data is clean
- Cleaning up accounts and contacts (duplicates & merge)
- Why clean data is important (maintenance reporting options for managers and for users)
- User Maintenance
- Creating and Disabling users
- Password resets and resends
- Profile requirements (Branch, Market Data Territory, Role)
- How roles impact workflow >> what users can and can't see
- Ensuring accounts/contacts are assigned, understand how they assign
- Bulk Action assignment
- Assigning from Accounts vs. Market Data
- Optional: Unassigned and House Account Buckets
- Guiding Marketers through Calendaring
- Anatomy of a facility & contact
- How BOB impacts calendaring (building a network through associations)
- Calendaring best practices
- How referrals show up on the Overview page
- Business line
- Understanding referral logic and mapping *if integration package is purchased
- Review current referral logic and mapping
- How to leverage the integration: track pending referrals, insurance types, etc.
- Can your users request referrals? How does that impact workflow?
- Overview of Reporting and System Utilization
- How do you currently measure utilization? Set a baseline and grow from there!
- Dashboard overview
- Calendar Tab overview
- 101 Reports: how to dig into your data
- Scheduling reports with custom settings
- How to export and use pivot tables in Excel
- How to Quality Check the system
- Anatomy of a Referral: QC a questionable referral against integration rules
*if integration package is purchased
- Anatomy of a Dashboard: QC a metric on a dashboard (or overview) against activity reports
- Ensure they have logged into mobile
- Importance of ensuring users are on the latest version (BYOD v. Company-provided devices)
- How mobile works (updates & syncs)
- Best practice - set up recurring events from web and 3 ways to document on mobile
- Establishing best practices and expectations for users
- Outline system goals for the year and create a reporting schedule
- Roll out expectations to users and monitor adoption and usage
- Determine training needed for users to utilize the system as expected
- Set up recurring check in call with your Client Success Manager to ensure everything is on track to achieving goals
Article is closed for comments.